Monday, August 18, 2008

Starfruit and Fabric Bags

The mangoes are almost finished though I did catch a family of wild pigs this afternoon munching on some for a late lunch. The starfruit are ripe, but I did find time this weekend to sew some fabric bags and practiced my long lost zipper application techniques.     This one is very easy to sew. The box bag was a challenge but well worth it.  The tutorial for this bag is at Drago Knit Fly. I'll leave you with this picture of a dwarf plumeria plant given to me by fellow blogger finish wahine before she moved to the frozen north.

1 comment:

susan said...

we lost our dwarf singapore pink to some creepy borers...very sad for me. I am glad to see the one i gave you guys is doing well. barely 50 all day with strong cold north wind. who knows what it will get down to tonight :-) miss you